My Trip Blog

My family has been going to Cape Cod since my mom was a little kid. My Dad proposed to my mom in Cape cod bay. He attached a ring to a buoy.  Cape Cod is a very special place for my family. It’s always one of my favorite parts of my summer. To get away from all the stressful events of life and just relax.  

I’m a photographer and a lot of my best work has come from my vacations in Cape Cod. I have included some of my photos down below.  

Cape Cod has always been a second home to me, I feel comfortable being myself there. Every summer my family goes to, Head of the meadow beach in Turo. We boogie board and sometimes skim board there. Sometimes you’ll see seals, a whole lot of seals. You can collect seashells or go for a walk. there’s also a huge sandbar which makes the beach special.

Every year we eat at Moby Dicks, Arnolds, and the hot chocolate sparrow. There’s a flea market at the drive inn. We also like to make sure we get to see at least drive-in in a movie a summer.   It’s a must to go to Chatham and get the fudge. Also, to shop at the black dog and life is good. 

We own bikes that we always bring up to the cape. My family loves biking and taking the bike trails and biking to the beach. We also kayaked in Wiley Pond. My Dad and I love to play skip ball. 

Finally. Make sure to buy Cape Cod apparel from Cuffy’s it’s an iconic must.